NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Delete Recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't know if this is already possible, perhaps a config switch, but is there a way to have the "delete recording popup, with the OK CANCEL option, automatically displayed after playing a recording to it's end.
If it's not currently possible, can it be added to the "wish list"?
Thanx!
It's not currently possible, but I'm sure I can add it as an option.
OK, great!
Now that would a dangerous option.
Actually that's a good idea (to save going back to menu, selecting show again and then selecting delete)
For those of you who feel this is a dangerous option, perhaps SUB could have the CANCEL button highlighted when the popup opens instead of the OK button.
That's an excellent idea. I always end up a heap of watched shows which need deleting once my disk is full.
I agree with the idea that this should be an option, and when enabled the pop-up to delete the show should always default to Cancel.
But then again ... when do you let it play till 'the End', most of the time I end it before.

A nice thing would be to delete a show by hitting the 'Del' key in Recordings/TV Guide or TV Recordings/TV Listings and not having to open a show then select delete.
if you hit record button while in recordings it gives you the option to delete
Pages: 1 2