NextPVR Forums

Full Version: my vids, pics, programs updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ive updated my videos/pictures/programs so the skinning is more flexible now, nothing else changed in my pictures or my programs.

My Videos: #3.1.0.0
- IMDB lookups are a bit faster now (well a lot faster, but still slow)
- If my videos is disabled in the config, it will detect it and will not load everything.
- If you push play on a file with a pin, it asks for the pin now.
- Changed Keypad shortcut keys
- Green = clear
- Yellow = backspace
- back = cancel
- Fixed a few bugs in the keypad.

My Programs #2.0.0.0

My Pictures #2.1.0.0

my music will be updated later.
I don't know if i should post this here, but i am getting an expection

3/20/2005 1:17:37 AM.093 VERBOSE [2] Rendering MenuMenuTask
3/20/2005 1:17:47 AM.031 VERBOSE [2] HideMouse ref=-1
3/20/2005 1:17:52 AM.484 VERBOSE [2] strURL = http://www.imdb.com/find?q=Blade;tt=on;mx=20
3/20/2005 1:18:11 AM.187 ERROR [2] Error: msg=0x100 (WM_KEYDOWN) hwnd=0x2403f6 wparam=0xd lparam=0x1c0001 result=0x0 : Value was either too large or too small for an Int16. : at System.Int16.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider)
at System.Convert.ToInt16(String value)
at MyVideosPlugin.MovieInfo.RemoveHTML(String instring)
at MyVideosPlugin.ActorInfo.FindActorBio()
at MyVideosPlugin.ActorInfo..ctor(String url, String name)
at MyVideosPlugin.IMDBScraper.FindCast()
at MyVideosPlugin.IMDBResults.IMDB()
at MyVideosPlugin.IMDBResults.Enter()
at MyVideosPlugin.MyVideosTask.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
at ch.a(KeyEventArgs A_0)
at r.a(Object A_0, KeyEventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at r.a(Message& A_0)
ok ill look into it.
the bug is a one off thing, well not one off, but its in the original imdb code i got from jeff, and its taken until now to find it, so its not a biggy.
I tried a look up of the same movie (Blade) using my current IMDB code and I didn't get an exception, so I must have fixed it as some point without knowing that the bug was there to fix. You can access the current lookups I use in CommonGBPVRUtilies.DLL using InternetInfoFetcher.UpdateDVDDescription(filename)

For Blade I noticed that I found the title, description, runtime, and genre, but I could not extract the poster.

Jeff
i got the error when trying
RemoveHTML(description)
the line converting something to Int16 is where the error was/is (i just put a try catch around the RemoveHTML, im lazy).
So reven is it fixed
in the next version, kinda it wont cause it to crash.
its not a big update, theres no point to release it just yet (the bug has always been since the first time imdb lookups appeared, and its taken this long to find it, it can wait).

ive uploaded my programs 2.0.0.1, which fixes a bug, and adds go=ctrl tab (ie it cycles thru apps/utils/games/emulators).
I've noticed when playing slide shows and viewing pictures that the aspect ratio is off on the pictures. They are too narrow. I'm assuming that this was done to support PAL TV's, but on my computers and on NTSC TV's, the aspect ratio is off. Is there any way to adjust this? I didn't see anything in the config.xml file.
Pages: 1 2