NextPVR Forums

Full Version: no longer connect to front end after R1 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I added the R1 patches somehow my DB3 got corrupted. Sub sent me a clean empty DB3 and that cured all my woes, almost. Now I can no longer connect to the frontend (xbmc). xbmc says npvr did not start although npvr works great in all respects. The only thing I see in the logs is "unexpected error starting web server, file load exception, publickey token=null, or one of its dependences, parameter is incorrect". I'm not even sure this is associated with the problem, I would sure appriciated if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for the help

Jerry
jerrry32953 Wrote:The only thing I see in the logs is "unexpected error starting web server, file load exception, publickey token=null, or one of its dependences, parameter is incorrect".
Can you post the log showing this message?

The new empty.db3 won't be causing that.
Sub, sorry didn't mean to infer your db3 caused this problem, in fact in cleared all my problems except this one, front end connection. This condition came along with the db corruption when I added thr R1 patches.

I feel like an idiot, I haven't been able to get the posting icons to come up to add attached log.
Click on the Go Advanced button, scroll down and you'll see a Manage Attachments button...

Alex
Thanks

jerry32953
I'm not really sure on that one. It looks like one of the binaries has got out of sync though. It might be worth reapplying the patches from johnsonx42's sticky thread. Hopefully that'll clear it up.
Sub, reloaded the R1a patches, no change. Npvr and Xbmc both seem to be working perfectly independently just can' connect together. Most recent attempt log attached. Any sugections?

Thanks
Jerry
Sorry, I'm not sure what to suggest on that one.
Sub,

Am still fighting this problem with no success. Am attaching xbmc log along with npvr. Thought xbmc log mike help with a solution. It says attempt to connect to pvr with correct ip, port,pin npvr returns some kind of "bad status". You help, sugestion would be much appriciated.

Jerry
jerrry32953 Wrote:Sub,

Am still fighting this problem with no success. Am attaching xbmc log along with npvr. Thought xbmc log mike help with a solution. It says attempt to connect to pvr with correct ip, port,pin npvr returns some kind of "bad status". You help, sugestion would be much appriciated.

Jerry

I'd try reinstalling the web server

- Stop the recording service
- delete C:\Users\Public\NPVR\web
- rerun the installer to reinstall and restart

Martin
Pages: 1 2 3