NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problems adding EPG source to Channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm performing a new installation of NextPVR v3.1.1. I've added my devices (4 ATSC tuners (Hauppage and HDHomeRun) and scanned for channels.

I would now like to add my Schedules Direct EPG that I have used in the past for a previous NextPVR installation...It's not working...

I was able to provide my Schedules Direct username and password and have it offer my 2 lineups and see the associated channel listings. But when I specify a mapping to a channel in my second lineup, it just gets blanked out when I return to the channel details. It is instead displaying my first lineup as the lineup and the mapping is blank.

On the other hand, if I map a channel to something in my first lineup, the choice stays when I return to the details screen. Any idea why it is behaving like this? Unfortunately all the channels I need are in the second lineup.

I'm unable to post any log info as changing these settings does not result in any logging.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is a bug I've reported several times. Fortunately it's cosmetic only - your selection is saved and will work, it just doesn't show when you view the details of the channel.
Cool! That's great to know!

It does appear that correct guide data was appearing for the ones I tried.
I confirmed this bug today, and have fixed it for the next release.