NextPVR Forums

Full Version: How to search only for programs or episodes marked as (* New *)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just to ask if there is anyway to search only for those programs or shows marked as (* New *) on NEWA?

For example, if a search for the term "Barcelona" NEWA show all the games for the soccer team Barcelona, included the repeats and I want to search only for the live transmissions, not the repetitions.

Thanks.
jfestrada Wrote:Just to ask if there is anyway to search only for those programs or shows marked as (* New *) on NEWA?
I would like to know this as well.

PBS replays many of their shows 3 or four times during the week. I would like to record some shows automatically, but I end up with four identical copies during the week. I've tried narrowing it down by days, but last weeks episode is replayed just prior to this weeks episode, so I again get extra copies.

Is there a way to only record a *NEW* episode?
MarkHotchkiss Wrote:I would like to know this as well.

PBS replays many of their shows 3 or four times during the week. I would like to record some shows automatically, but I end up with four identical copies during the week. I've tried narrowing it down by days, but last weeks episode is replayed just prior to this weeks episode, so I again get extra copies.

Is there a way to only record a *NEW* episode?

On the record screen.... Check the First Run Only box