NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Download Latest Samsung NextPVR app zip folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wondering if there is a way to download the Samsung NextPVR latest zip folder? I have another Samsung Smart TV app I am testing and I get tired of having to change the IP address to install one app vs the other. I have already downloaded the other app zip folder and put it on a local Apache server that I can successful install on my Samsung TV. Was wondering if it would be possible to provide a download link that will always have the latest version of the app linked to it so I can test both apps and install from my local IP server?

Thanks
i rather not provide the link directly.
I understand. If you ever load it up to sourceforge or something similar please let me know. I have enjoyed using the app thus far and when I do have it installed I have noticed a few bugs that I will start to list using the appropriate channel. Thanks for all the hard work on this since the last thing that was missing from my network was watching Live TV from my HDhomerun!
sorry but I dont think ill ever post the app as open source, i do eventually plan to sell it in the samsung app store (not for a lot, but enough to hopefully pay for a new BRP for testing etc)