NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Not deleting recording - plus can't seem to get logs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the sync/ff thing only happens when the skip adjuster fails seems to fail after 30 minutes
i started a ticket but you are busy
if you restart the video skip straight to the same point it skips fine and there is no sync issue
still, i have no control over actual playback. all i can do is. "here play this url". the skip adjust is just a little trick in nextpvr to adjust what byte range a skip actually is. this wont be able to effect syncing issues at all
Ok but you do understand that the if the file is left to play it doesnt go out of sync
the sound only goes out of sync if it fails to skip
sure, but its still out of my hands.
bummer thought as much but was in denial.
turn off incremental skip and dont use big 10 min jump(up arrow)
no sync issues and can skip all the way through 2 hour recording apart last 5 minutes
Are you still going to add adjustable big skip(up arrow)
yup still planning on adding settings for the jump steps, might just read them from npvr config file.
reven Wrote:I cant do much/anything about the audio sync/ff stuff. thats all up to samsung I'm afraid. the only thing I can suggest is reencoding in postprocessing to see if that helps.

Previous version of the Samsung app worked fine though.
srhutch Wrote:Previous version of the Samsung app worked fine though.

That's the feeling I have as well (but no evidence, just my impression).

edit: addition - Not sure if this may have any relevance, but I got an over that air firmware update a couple of weeks ago.
The whole thing seems to have stopped working now. No recordings are listed at all.

will have to break out the Popcorn hour box again.
Pages: 1 2 3