NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NEWA skip login for list of ips or local network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, thanks for NEWA. It is wonderful. I'm wondering if there is a way that the login could be skipped for a list of trusted ip addresses and/or ips on the local network of the NEWA server?
Sorry for the dumb post. I just noticed that the config page. For whatever reason, the config button is obscured on all pages when viewed in Chrome. Can wildcards be used for ip addresses?
It uses CIDR network format... so for example, your LAN might have addresses like 192.168.0.1 and a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0... That would be 192.168.0.0/24.

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.co...d-CIDR.htm
Thanks for the reply. I've messed around with this a bit and still can't get it to work. My network is exactly as you described but yet it will not work. Do I have to restart nPVR/web server to get the change to take effect?
dinki Wrote:Thanks for the reply. I've messed around with this a bit and still can't get it to work. My network is exactly as you described but yet it will not work. Do I have to restart nPVR/web server to get the change to take effect?

You need to restart the recording service.

Martin