NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Schedules Direct not propogating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to get Schedules Direct to provide the epg info. I know my Silicon Dust prime tuner is working. I cleared the epg screen in an attempt to get all the channels to display info but now none do, even after telling NPVR to update epg. I've gone to Schedules Direct and all appears well there. I'm attaching the logs after requesting the epg update. I'd appreciate any help.
I use Schedules Direct and noticed the same problem with my system today. I verified that my account with them is current and the last time I was searching for programs (last week?) it was working fine. My logs are also attached just in case.
jd1940 Wrote:I can't seem to get Schedules Direct to provide the epg info. I know my Silicon Dust prime tuner is working. I cleared the epg screen in an attempt to get all the channels to display info but now none do, even after telling NPVR to update epg. I've gone to Schedules Direct and all appears well there. I'm attaching the logs after requesting the epg update. I'd appreciate any help.
Your logs show NextPVR requesting the listings, but Schedules Direct dropping the connection, with a 401 - Unauthorized error. ie, your username or password is wrong.

Quote:2014-03-12 05:53:25.071 [DEBUG][9] Requesting listings for the period: 2014-03-12T00:00:00Z to 2014-03-20T23:59:59Z
2014-03-12 05:53:25.471 [ERROR][9] Unexpected error getting listings from schedules direct: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.UploadData(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data)
at System.Net.WebClient.UploadData(String address, String method, Byte[] data)
at NShared.SchedulesDirectEPGSource.LoadChannelsUsingSAX(IEPGUpdateCallback callback, DateTime epgStartDate, DateTime epgEndDate)
bgrieb Wrote:I use Schedules Direct and noticed the same problem with my system today. I verified that my account with them is current and the last time I was searching for programs (last week?) it was working fine. My logs are also attached just in case.
In your case, Schedules Direct seems to be returning some non-XML compliant response. Can you zip your c:\users\public\NPVR\sd.xml file, and make it available for dropbox or something similar (usually too big to post as an attachment).

Quote:2014-03-08 02:09:26.660 [ERROR][10] Unexpected error getting listings from schedules direct: System.Xml.XmlException: The 'programs' start tag on line 12759 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'SOAP-ENV:Body'. Line 16524, position 3.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowTagMismatch(NodeData startTag)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEndElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at NShared.SchedulesDirectEPGSource.LoadChannelsUsingSAX(IEPGUpdateCallback callback, DateTime epgStartDate, DateTime epgEndDate)
2014-03-08 02:09:26.660 [DEBUG][10] The 'programs' start tag on line 12759 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'SOAP-ENV:Body'. Line 16524, position 3.
Thanks so much for your response. That was the problem, although I don't know why since the username and password have not been changed. At least I'll know what to do should this happen again.
sub Wrote:In your case, Schedules Direct seems to be returning some non-XML compliant response. Can you zip your c:\users\public\NPVR\sd.xml file, and make it available for dropbox or something similar (usually too big to post as an attachment).

I suspect that invalid xml is the same that pconstanza got here http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...-EPG-daily when it faults it never closes off </programs>

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:I suspect that invalid xml is the same that pconstanza got here http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...-EPG-daily when it faults it never closes off </programs>

Martin
Yeah, I suspect so too.
I had manually tried to update the Program Guide prior to my initial reply this morning and saw no change, however I just checked it and it appears that my program listings are back. I read the other post that was referenced above and it seems like that user's listings came back in a similar fashion. Strange. Thank you for your assistance.
My problem seems to come and go and I don't know why, something in the xml is corrupted. I did send more info to Robert but this time, I've not heard back from him. I'm hoping he contacted Tribune to see if there's something they can do.