NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PCH-A110 Unable to install with Request cannot be processed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Finally made the move to upgrade my MVP boxes to a PCH-A110. When I'm installing it isn't firing up! Followed all the install instructions! Below is the NMT Syntax Checker log:

Checking for mvpmc share on MEDIAPC
mvpmc C:\mvpmc

Checking GB-PVR.html links
C:\mvpmc \GB-PVR.html not found

NMT IP Address: 192.168.1.245 MAC 0006DC80CB2C

GB-PVR Installed

GB-PVR previously uninstalled

N-PVR Installed C:\Users\Public\NPVR
<a href="http://localhost.drives:8883/NETWORK_SHARE/MEDIAPC:mvpmc/npvr.cgi">N-PVR</a>
<a href="http://localhost.drives:8883/NETWORK_SHARE/NETWORK_BROWSER/browser.cgi">N-PVR via Network Browser</a>
<a href="http://localhost.drives:8883/USB_DRIVE_A-1/mvpmc/usb_a.cgi">N-PVR via USB</a>

config.xml entry found Client Type PCH2
MVPName pch-a110
MVPClientType PCH2
MVPWidth 1280
MVPHeight 720
MVPOffsetX 0
MVPOffsetY 0
MVPSendIncrementalUpdates true
MVPAspectRatio default
MVPSkin Default

Enabled true
Port 8866

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Checking NMT Version
01-17-110314-15-POP-403-000

Checking NMT Display
1080p 60Hz

Calling NMT Source
TV RECORDINGS
smb://192.168.1.8/TV%20RECORDINGS Username: mart Password Length: 9

Video
smb://192.168.1.2/videos Username: mart Password Length: 9

mediapc:mvpmc
smb://mediapc/mvpmc Username: Password Length: 0
Try edit NPVR.html with a linux style editor and change MEDIAPC to lower case

Martin
Thanks for your prompt reply Martin. I managed to try it last night before going to bed and yes that has got me into the next PVR interface. The screen resolution is zoomed in slightly so needs adjusting. I also tried to play past recordings, video files and live Tv but none of them would play! Your advise would be appreciated on these new issues! Martin
jeffers Wrote:Thanks for your prompt reply Martin. I managed to try it last night before going to bed and yes that has got me into the next PVR interface. The screen resolution is zoomed in slightly so needs adjusting. I also tried to play past recordings, video files and live Tv but none of them would play! Your advise would be appreciated on these new issues! Martin

That could be a firewall issues, needing to open NRecord up for the firewall. Otherwise post your logs. Also I noticed yo are using 1080p 60. I would think 1080p 50 would be better in the UK for broadcast and recordings.

Martin
I have had a play with the video settings and managed to get it to play the recorded videos and live tv. Still not able to access my Movies, Music & Photos from the PCH. These all play from next pvr on the host PC. Any thoughts?
Anything on a share will need to be treated differently by either using my ShareHelp program or changing the "owner" of the Recording Service. Again if you send logs it would be clearer for me.

Martin
Thanks Martin.
I changed the Recording Service Log On user and all working now.