NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Update Library on Delete?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using XBMC's command line options in my postprocessing.bat to update the XBMC Library after a record, see here:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...te_library

Would it be possible as a future addition to add an option to update the library after a show is deleted?
smajor Wrote:Would it be possible as a future addition to add an option to update the library after a show is deleted?

X-NEWA native should do that but Web Client only gets notified to play media, to exit or to update screens. Anything more interactive would need to come from the server.

Martin
It does? I've never seen it update XBMC's library after I delete an NPVR recording. I'll review my settings. We use native mode only.
smajor Wrote:It does? I've never seen it update XBMC's library after I delete an NPVR recording. I'll review my settings. We use native mode only.

Do you have the update library on play option turned on?

Martin
Two clients did, I found one that didn't - so perhaps that is what I'm seeing. I'm going to make sure it's enabled everywhere and report back.

However, wouldn't that only update the library, as it says, on play? If I watch a bunch of my shows, go on a delete spree, and not watch another - the library wouldn't update those deletions for XBMC until I play another or a client was rebooted. Yes?
The setting is probably not well labelled, but I do call the json remove library function on the Delete button.

Martin