NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Database question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, no issue to report but just a question. Does the database which holds the imported Schedules Direct info eventually "delete" and "pack" the rolled off schedule info? For instance, if I move files out of the PC directory they get recorded into, I notice that their entries disappear from the NEWA listing. I am just wondering if they also get deleted from the database as well, or if they just get orphaned and perpetually stay there. (am I using it right?)

Also I am wondering about the older channel entries that just seem to "roll off" on their own. Do they get deleted at some point?

Thanks
Chris
Quote:Hi, no issue to report but just a question. Does the database which holds the imported Schedules Direct info eventually "delete" and "pack" the rolled off schedule info?
Yes, old tv listings are deleted.

Quote:if I move files out of the PC directory they get recorded into, I notice that their entries disappear from the NEWA listing. I am just wondering if they also get deleted from the database as well, or if they just get orphaned and perpetually stay there.
Yes, it'll also delete recordings from the database if it can no longer find the file (on the assumption you've manually deleted the files).
sub Wrote:Yes, old tv listings are deleted.

Yes, it'll also delete recordings from the database if it can no longer find the file (on the assumption you've manually deleted the files).

Great, thanks!