NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Live TV Stops after about 3 secs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm pretty new to nextpvr but I've been using WMC for years. I got everything setup and it worked fine for a few mins and then it started just freezing after 3-5 secs of live tv playback. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. Any ideas?
Can you reproduce the problem, then zip and attach the logs? (see sticky post for location of the logs)
bxsteez Wrote:Any ideas?
A shot in the dark ... Does the Live TV Buffer folder exist? ... http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...ation.Misc
no, without a valid livetv buffer, it won't start at all.
Yea that was my first issue. I didn't setup the live tv buffer but I fixed that before this started happening. I suspect it has something to do with the codecs because it started when I changed those but going back to default configuration didn't help either.

I finally got my logs and attached them. I assume I was suppose to grab the entire log folder.
Quote:2014-05-13 19:29:38.279 [DEBUG][1] adding audio renderer: DirectSound: XVT373SV-1 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
Try putting your audio renderer back to default.
Assuming you have a Ceton running with SageDCT,

2014-05-12 21:55:31.872 [DEBUG][14] NetworkRecorder Delay is 2000

most users have report they need to change the delay to 4000 or 5000 for NextPVR to read the LiveTV buffer correctly

Martin
sub Wrote:Try putting your audio renderer back to default.

mvallevand Wrote:Assuming you have a Ceton running with SageDCT,

2014-05-12 21:55:31.872 [DEBUG][14] NetworkRecorder Delay is 2000

most users have report they need to change the delay to 4000 or 5000 for NextPVR to read the LiveTV buffer correctly

Martin

I did both of these and it seemed to have fixed the issue. Not sure which one did it but thanks a lot. I'm still having problems with one particular local channel that works in WMC but that is probably a different issue
bxsteez Wrote:I did both of these and it seemed to have fixed the issue. Not sure which one did it but thanks a lot. I'm still having problems with one particular local channel that works in WMC but that is probably a different issue

I stand corrected. Its still happening. It worked for a few mins and then failed again. Any other ideas?
bxsteez Wrote:I stand corrected. Its still happening. It worked for a few mins and then failed again. Any other ideas?

Logs?

Martin
Pages: 1 2