NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ndroid te search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does ndroid te search work? If I select search from the left hand menu it says search top left of the screen, but there's nowhere to type anything.
fuzzweed Wrote:How does ndroid te search work? If I select search from the left hand menu it says search top left of the screen, but there's nowhere to type anything.
Hmmm, what device are you using? Android version? etc

Search isn't really functional at the moment although the next release will have something more useful.

Cheers,
Brian
galaxy s2. 4.4.2 Cyanogenmod 11. Ndroid basic edition works fine for searching. I just seem to be missing the text entry area in TE. Have you got a screen shot of what it should look like. Maybe I could see what's overlaying or hiding it on mine.
fuzzweed Wrote:galaxy s2. 4.4.2 Cyanogenmod 11. Ndroid basic edition works fine for searching. I just seem to be missing the text entry area in TE. Have you got a screen shot of what it should look like. Maybe I could see what's overlaying or hiding it on mine.
Ah...OK. I just checked Search on my phone - it looks like the search box appears very very briefly but it's then being re-covered by the text at the top. I'll take a look at that ASAP. The search box does appear correctly on my tablet so I need to check to see what the difference is between phone / tablet screen layouts.
I've relocated the search option to Search icon in the top right of the screen for phones. It's working mostly although the search engine has a few remaining issues which affect both phones and tablets. I've identified those and will hopefully have a fix soon.

Cheers,
Brian
Feedback: Searching working fine on latest (beta?) version. Thanks for the fix
Great - thanks for confirmation.