NextPVR Forums

Full Version: movies plugin and video_ts files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the Movies plugin work with DVD rips in folder format? It doesn't seem to work for me. Is there a switch I need to use?

Thanks.

Edit: The video works, but it doesn't show any posters or fanart even though it's there. This is only for the dvd rips in folder format. Looking at the output of the xml file, it is clear that it doesn't know where the art is. Fixing this would make it the perfect plugin.
This is what the build is looking for (in this order):

cover art: movie.tbn, movie.jpg, movie.png, poster.tbn, poster.jpg, poster.png, folder.tbn, folder.jpg, folder.png, <moviename>.tbn, <moviename>.jpg, <moviename>.png, <moviename>-poster.tbn, <moviename>-poster.jpg, <moviename>-poster.png

fan art: fanart.jpg, fanart.png, <moviename>-fanart.jpg, <moviename>-fanart.png, <moviename>.fanart.jpg, <moviename>.fanart.png

Where <moviename> is the filename of the nfo file in the output.xml without extension.

Hope this make sense...
Vik
I have everything that you've mentioned. The logs say that there is no corresponding movie. In the output.xml though it does find the video_ts.vob file. I've attached the logs and some screen caps for you.

Thanks.
Do you have any fan/coverart in you video_ts folder?
No I do not have any fan art in the folders.

Edit: I did find an nfo file in there though...I took it out and now it doesn't show any of the folder organized dvds.
Yup, that's where I look for fan/coverart and nfo in the VIDEO_TS folder. If you look at the output.xml - you submitted above -, you will see the nfolocation tag will have VIDEO_TS folder in the value for the path of the nfo file. Try to copy over the pics to the VIDEO_TS folder.
That works Vik, but should it be done this way considering the following...

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...post476122