NextPVR Forums

Full Version: nDroid TE Beta Testers - anyone out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks,

I posted v2.1.2 to the beta testing phase on Friday morning. Members of the Google Group should have received an email.

Have any of you updated, tested. got any thoughts?

I've spent much of the weekend working on v2.1.4 and it's almost ready to go to Beta and would appreciate some feedback.

Cheers,
Brian
I just got an update to 2.1.2 (not 2.1.3)

I'll have a play with it later tonight...

Alex
ACTCMS Wrote:I just got an update to 2.1.2 (not 2.1.3)

I'll have a play with it later tonight...

Alex
Oops, my bad. You're right, it's 2.1.2 in beta - I did an Alpha version of 2.1.3 for my own testing purposes which is why the next version I'm working on will be 2.1.4.
I didn't see an email, I will have to check if I'm in the google group......
TBH I have neglected this since the novelty of the tablet has worn off a little and the arrival of the Samsung app.
Rain forecast for the morning so no excuse not to fire it up again.
martint123 Wrote:I didn't see an email, I will have to check if I'm in the google group......
I can't see a name/email address in the group members list which relates to your npvr forum name so you're possibly not. If you go to Google Play and see v2.0.9 then definitely not - if you see v2.1.2 then you are a member of the group.

As for an Android tablet being a "novelty"...tsk, tsk. :p Big Grin
bgowland Wrote:As for an Android tablet being a "novelty"...tsk, tsk. :p Big Grin
They'll certainly be handy when the world cup is on and there is a sudden requirement to spend some time in the throne room Smile

Alex
ACTCMS Wrote:They'll certainly be handy when the world cup is on and there is a sudden requirement to spend some time in the throne room Smile
Indeed! Just make sure it has a fully charged battery to cope with all eventualities. Big Grin
bgowland Wrote:Indeed! Just make sure it has a fully charged battery to cope with all eventualities. Big Grin
I'm rather well known as a man who treats his batteries with the utmost care... Smile
Need any more beta testers?
fuzzweed Wrote:Need any more beta testers?
Sure. Just follow the instruction in the sticky... http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...ogle-Group

Once I've approved your group membership you should be able to download beta versions of the app from Google Play - you can opt out at any time if you want to go back to using the public version of the app (although you'd need to uninstall the beta version and re-install the release version if you do opt out).

EDIT: The current 2.1.2 beta doesn't have a fix for the Search option on handsets but the (as of yet) unreleased v2.1.4 does. I'm waiting on a bit of feedback for v2.1.2 before uploading another beta version.
Pages: 1 2