NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Portal offline,NextPVR for Samsung zip available here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I've taken my portal host offline (needed the box for a kids computer). So I've attached the latest zip here. It no longer has any portal stuff in it and you dont need to register it.

I'll speak to fred250 about using his deployment app for this.

for now, this post is kinda a placeholder for the zip while I take the server offline and format it Smile

reven
Many thanks for this reven.
How do you install it?

Ahh, figured it out.

Unzip to a directory on a USB key and start smart app.
Hi Guys,

is there a way on how to install Reven's app on a 2012 ES Samsung Smart TV so I do not have to keep an USB stick with the above unzipped app attached to the TV to run it?
I've noticed Reven comment above (post 1) [quote: I'll speak to fred250 about using his deployment app for this.] but so far I do not know what is the result of that.
Maybe I missed something on the forum on how it can be done but feel free to help me out if you know a way how to do it so I can run this version directly from Smarthub without using a USB stick.

Thanks in advance for the advice.
B.
Hi Reven,

a new NPVR version is available (=3.3.8).

Any change you update your Samsung app to make it compatible?

Brgds.
I have got Reven's app working with 3.3.8

Attached is the version - it just needed a quick change to the max. version number in core.js

You'll need to update the widgetlist.xml for the file size and file name
Hi Odin,

v30308 works fine.

Do you know if this app is the only way connecting a Samsung SmartTV as a client to NPVR or are there other solutions?
I still have an aspect ratio problem with this app when watching analogue NPVR tv recordings.
See post#39: http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...8000/page4

Many thanks for updating the version.
Fred250's samsung/lg app is being actively supported.

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...post475086