NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Keyboard Menu Item in SeachLite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get and Unhandled exception when I select the Keyboard menu item in the new SeachLite v2.0 from the Wiki... Any ideas on what I've missed?
I checked the installer and it should install whurlston's keyboard file in datadir\plugins\Common. Do you have a file there called NextUtility.dll and if so what is the file date. Mine shows Sept 9, 2013

Martin
Yes, I have that utility. Mine was dated Sept 21, 2013 v 1.0.0.2.

I uninstalled Searchlite and deleted the file. Stopped npvr service and reinstalled Searchlite. Checked the new file and it is showing the same date of Sept. 21, 2013. Ran NPVR and checked Searchlite Keyboard but no luck... Still get the error.

Attached is my npvr log.

Note: I went to the Wiki and re-download the Searchlite plugin before I did the reinstalled. It has a date of May 18, 2014.
Thinking about it I probably am missing whurlston's OnScreenKeyboard.xml skin which I will have to included in the package too. Installing his YouTube plugin would likely fix this temporarily.

Martin
OK, I'm planning on working on that next so I'll keep you posted.
Yep, that solved the problem. The YouTube plugin adds a subdirectory called NExtUtilities\Popups that contains the OnScreenKeyboard.xml file.