NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ImageGrabLite failed to rename Extant recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IGL has successfully renames this shows recording in the past but for some reason failed last during the batch Post Processing.

Attached are the log files and the Extant XML file from the Series folder.
scJohn Wrote:IGL has successfully renames this shows recording in the past but for some reason failed last during the batch Post Processing.

Attached are the log files and the Extant XML file from the Series folder.

I'd have to see your npvr.db3 file to confirm but that looks like an impossible match. Your guide date seems to not match any of the three possible tests it could have used against

Code:
<EpisodeName>Nightmare</EpisodeName>
<EpisodeNumber>6</EpisodeNumber>
<FirstAired>2014-08-13</FirstAired>

1 OriginalAirDate as 2014-01-01. which is wrong since the show was first run yesterday
2. The first run flag wasn't set so iGL couldn't match on Aug 13
3. You have episode name as Nightmares which is correct, but thetvdb had Nightmare.

It looks like thetvdb.org has been fixed with the correct name so you can delete Plugins\Searchlite\Series\Extant.xml and rerun imageGrabLite --oid 2079 --rename .

Martin
Thanks. I'll have to look into why the Original Air Date is incorrect.
Original Air Date is available from EPG source(tvGuide.com) but is not being extracted. Season/Episode is available and is placed in the EPG file but Sub is not using it.
I don't know anything about the xml file format or srapper fortvguide.com so you would need to pass it on to sub to see why the date is not extracted properly. If you are populating NPVR.db3 with valid season episode info, there is an iGL switch you can use that --season

Martin