NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Can I manually add a MUX or channel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

New to NPVR as I had been using TVHE on Pi, though I've switched to a Windows environment. Great program and very simple to install/configure, however I'm missing some channels (Motors TV for one) that I've watched previously on the Pi setup. My Tx is Blackhill and I have a list of MUXes - can I add the ones missing from the automatic scan manually, and if so how please? Or can I add a channel singularly? I've looked through the menu/setting options extensively but can't see this option.

Many thanks in advance.

Cleggy.
Maybe try doing a scan on United Kingdom - All Regions

It will take a bit longer though but it should find all the channels available on your setup...

Or, you could edit (using notepad or similar) 'United Kingdom - STV Central - Black Hill.ini' in NPVR/Tuning/DVB-T - if that works for you, please post your modified file so it can be added to the master list...

Alex
ACTCMS Wrote:Maybe try doing a scan on United Kingdom - All Regions

It will take a bit longer though but it should find all the channels available on your setup...

Or, you could edit (using notepad or similar) 'United Kingdom - STV Central - Black Hill.ini' in NPVR/Tuning/DVB-T - if that works for you, please post your modified file so it can be added to the master list...

Alex

Alex, you're spot on with the first suggestion, my "all regions" scan is progressing and has already found a number of channels omitted first time round (including my beloved Motors TV!). Sincere thanks for your help buddy. Cleggy.
Great...

If you get time, maybe you could unzip the attached into your NPVR\Tuning\DVB-T folder, try scanning and let us know if you still get all your channels.

Alex