NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Semicolons in file name won't play on NMT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
having a problem with a couple of shows getting renamed by imagegrablite to include semicolons in the file name. These won't play on the NMT client. Biggest problem is the Tonight Show, which usually has a couple of ";"s in the name.
this log should show successfully playing the Tonight Show that hasn't been renamed and unsuccessfully playing one that has been renamed to include semicolons.
leaded1 Wrote:this log should show successfully playing the Tonight Show that hasn't been renamed and unsuccessfully playing one that has been renamed to include semicolons.

Are you sure the problem is the semi-colon. I notice you have a comskip at position zero

2015-02-20 13:14:05.149 [DEBUG][3] Loading commercial skip points
2015-02-20 13:14:05.149 [DEBUG][3] 0 - 103.17

which an NMT no-no.

If you change that zero to a 10 or 20 does it work?

Martin
You are right about the semicolons, it seems like that was a coincidence. Changing (or deleting) the comskip file did not help. I added the Tonight Show to the IGL skip.txt file, so this isn't a big issue, but I'll do some more troubleshooting and see if I can figure out what the common feature is of the problem files. Thanks!
leaded1 Wrote:You are right about the semicolons, it seems like that was a coincidence. Changing (or deleting) the comskip file did not help. I added the Tonight Show to the IGL skip.txt file, so this isn't a big issue, but I'll do some more troubleshooting and see if I can figure out what the common feature is of the problem files. Thanks!

If you can't find it maybe upload a 100MB chunk for the start of one of these files that you can't play at your end and I can see if I see anything.

Martin