NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to save groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading to 3.4.8 I am unable to save channel groups. I can see an error in the log but don't know what to do about it. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Could be that your database is not updated, try running "NextPvr.exe -updatedb"
Yep, I think he's right. Looking at the logs, it looks like one of the database updates hasn't applied. Try running "nextpvr.exe -updatedb"
sub Wrote:Yep, I think he's right. Looking at the logs, it looks like one of the database updates hasn't applied. Try running "nextpvr.exe -updatedb"

Thanks, that did the trick!
I'm seeing this behavior with a fresh install of 3.4.8 as well. "nextpvr.exe -updatedb" fixed it as well. Perhaps a bug?
nabber00 Wrote:I'm seeing this behavior with a fresh install of 3.4.8 as well. "nextpvr.exe -updatedb" fixed it as well. Perhaps a bug?
Yes. I've just updated the installer to fix this.
not a big deal, but the latest installer you posted includes an extra "NextPVR.zip" which contains another copy of "NextPVR.exe".
johnsonx42 Wrote:not a big deal, but the latest installer you posted includes an extra "NextPVR.zip" which contains another copy of "NextPVR.exe".
OK. I'll remove it when I'm back in NZ.