NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Can't delete recordings anymore in 3.4.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

After upgrading to 3.4.8, I am no longer able to delete recordings.
Log file attached.
Any guidance is appreciated.

John
What happens when you try? Do you get an error message, or something else?
Hi Sub,

In the GUI nothing happens; no error message, no update, nothing. I can press "delete" as much as I want, all efforts are in vein :-(

John
Can you send a matching npvr.log and nrecord.log, which shows an attempted delete?

My guess is your file was in use, so it was unable to delete it.
delete is broken on the metadata recordings screens. also can't navigate the hidden menu with arrow keys.
all log-files attached plus a screenshot. Since 3.4.8 the default-layout of the shows is messy.
I tried to delete 3 recordings of "Herman & Martijn"

John
the "new metadata Recording screens" are still not ready for regular use. some fault is with us testers (or me at least), as sub indicated he wanted to do more work on those screens for this release but I didn't spend any time using them until after release. I've found several problems with them, as well as a memory leak, which make them still not ready. not sub's fault, no one reported these problems during testing.

to disable them and return to the regular screens which work fine, go to Settings-Misc2 and uncheck the last box, "Show new metadata screens in Recordings".
That did the trick. Thanks a lot Johnsonx42!

John
Thank you Johnsonx42!