NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Trouble with manual recording - DateTime fullStartDate = DateTime.Parse(StartDateBox.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

everytime i try to use the manual recording with NEWA (Version 2.16) i get this errormessage:

Code:
Serverfehler in der Anwendung /.
Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiges DateTime erkannt.
Beschreibung: Unbehandelte Ausnahme beim Ausführen der aktuellen Webanforderung. Überprüfen Sie die Stapelüberwachung, um weitere Informationen über diesen Fehler anzuzeigen und festzustellen, wo der Fehler im Code verursacht wurde.

Ausnahmedetails: System.FormatException: Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiges DateTime erkannt.

Quellfehler:

Zeile 53:             //Set the start time for for epgevent to record
Zeile 54:             //DateTime fullStartDate = Convert.ToDateTime(StartDateBox.Text);
Zeile 55:             DateTime fullStartDate = DateTime.Parse(StartDateBox.Text);
Zeile 56:             dummyPgm.StartTime = fullStartDate.ToUniversalTime();
Zeile 57:

Quelldatei: c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\ManualRecord2.aspx.cs    Zeile: 55

Stapelüberwachung:

[FormatException: Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiges DateTime erkannt.]
   System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles) +10858498
   System.DateTime.Parse(String s) +25
   N_EWA.ManualRecord2.LinkButton1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\ManualRecord2.aspx.cs:55
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +91
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +91
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +169
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3239

Versionsinformationen: Microsoft .NET Framework-Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET-Version:4.0.30319.34248

After using google i thing the problem is using the German Dateformat.
I have found a few solutions, but they are only for older versions (2012, 2011 etc) and they don't work with the new one.

So do you have a solution for this version?

Thanks for your answer

Milo
Let me know if this works....just unzip to your web directory....
First thanks for your help!

But now i get a red line after clicking on record:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Anything in the log file?

[Edit]
Did you stop the service before updating the file? If not, the stop and start the service and try again.
Restarting does not work!

Here are all logs, that changed today:

Thanks for your time

Milo
milanwb Wrote:Restarting does not work!

Here are all logs, that changed today:

Thanks for your time

Milo

Are they the logs from after trying to schedule the manual recording?
These are all Logs, that changed the day i tested the manual recording.
Today evening i will delete all logs, and post everything generated after using manual recording again.
Just checking back on this.....
Bump.... just checking to see if this was an issue after the patch in the above post. I did not implement this change with the latest release of NEWA due to not knowing if things were working with this change or not....