NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Skins Don't Support Live TV on MVP in Latest GBPVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are some real nice skins I'd like to use, but I can't seem to find any that support the latest version of GBPVR when using live tv. Mr. & Mrs. skinmaker, any ideans when?
What problems do you have? As an interim measure, it might be worth making a copy of the standard blue skin to the new skin directory, and then unzipping the skin you want over top of it - that way if the new skin is missing any files, the default blue ones will be available instead. (Obviously won't work for changed files but should handle missing ones).

Otherwise you could always try the Flat Blue High Visibility skin, which I'm pretty sure works with Live TV, but it's a skin that's designed more for visibility rather than prettiness, so may not be what you're looking for.

cheers,

tieke
I finally debugged my latest skin to work with LiveTV, my pictures, my videos, and it includes the weather plugin. (on the PVR-250)
If anyone else would like to test, on different models, I would really appreciate the feedback.
Working on another one now, and taking requests for colour combinations/fonts/sizes, if you have something specific you want (or don't want).
http://members.shaw.ca/dvdeo/