NextPVR Forums

Full Version: hdpvr- skip does nothing on client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
trying to skip while watching my hdpvr...nothing happens, the timeline looks as if it has skipped, but show only pauses and unpauses at same point, not further ahead or back...
logs included...
major problem, as i might have to get U-verse so will need this to work reliably....
skips no problem on server gui...
also tried in RPI2 kodi client, same, no skips.....timeline thinks it skipped tho..
anything? need more logging? i can reproduce easily..
doesn't work on RPI2 also so can't be codecs etc...
my Prime plays fine so just with hdpvr encodes..
Unfortunately I'm out of town at the moment, so not in a position to check it.
Back somewhere you can check on this yet?
i can make new logs... it looks like server never increments position counter at all on hdpvr livetv...
pBS Wrote:Back somewhere you can check on this yet?
Maybe...I'm busting a got on a couple of projects before having to get back on a plane in less than 48 hours. I'll have to see whether any time frees up.
what about after that?
as long as it gets looked at before next release...i'm going to need it as i'm moving to a non-cable area, so will have to use 2 analog captures...
Yep, definitely.
in a position to do any troubleshooting on this one yet?
i've run out of things to try...totally stumped..
even copied server's dir to client,[without config.xml] and still same thing..re-regged .ax's,etc..
kodi works fine on same machine...

can post new logs if need be..
in those logs above, server seems to be stuck with file size never changing..
"Waiting for file to grow. Segment position now 21807104, length now 21807104"
but the length never changes after that...

and now happening on my Prime too!!!!!! Sad so all sources affected... not just a hdpvr thing...
Is this skipping in live tv or recording playback?
live tv only...no skipping and when i pause, it seems to not be able to pause properly either, i get a glitch in playback when only pausing a sec or two, any more than that and it fails and stops..
Pages: 1 2