NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Search has no entries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am trying NextPVR as a possible replacement for WMC after Windows 10. So far so good. I have a problem with the Search facility which shows no entries at all. The EPG is fully populated and looks fine. Any help appreciated.

Looks like it might be to do with not having skin elements installed - see attached log file.

Tony
Are you using the default skin?
Yes
So you see listings in the TV Guide, but if you go to the search screen, and hit Enter on a letter, you get nothing? Unfortunately I'm on a work trip away from my development machine, otherwise I'd give you a patch to collect some more logging around what's happening.
OK found the answer. You need to double click to get focus on the Alphabet letter in the left column! Everything looks good.

Is there any chance that Search could be enhanced to provide a bit more of a wild card search? In WMC right clinking on any programme in the EPG brings up a menu which includes search and you can then put in whatever you want for a partial match.
I have given SearchLite a quick spin and it looks like it will suit my needs. Many thanks for your help.