NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Live Tv amd recording shows shipp channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 Hauppauge 2250 for 4 tuners. When I record a show and watch live TV, the channel skips 2 ahead. It does it with the remote and using the page up key on the keyboard. Stop the recordings and the channels all work normally. So when a tuner is in use recording, the TV channel advances twice. Attached are the files with reader.txt..
I think if you have enabled any of the debug setting in the registry multiple tuners are going to be a problem. You need to turn off the debugging.

Martin
Problem is if I turn Debug off, then I am back to the original problem. http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...ight=barry

Except for the above problem, the System works fine only when the debug is running. Here is what I was asked to do. "Can you create a c:\temp directory, and set HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\NPVR\LogSl ipFile=1 (DWORD) in the registry, then reproduce the problem again, post the same logs as before, and the additional c:\temp\reader.log."

My machine is Windows 8.1 with an I-7 4500 and SSD drives. Very fast. Media Center and Win TV version 8 works so I know the tuner cards are good. When I take the registry change out, the original problem returns. So it is either missing channels or live TV hangs.