NextPVR Forums

Full Version: How to cancel a seasons recording?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have a couple of questions:

1. How can I see what shows are scheduled to record? Nothing shows up in "Pending Recordings" and yet there is RED on some shows that I specified to record.

2. How can I cancel a season? I can select a show that is RED in the EPG and can cancel that episode but not a season.

Thanks
#1. Never seen that before. Occasionally we've seen a bug where some particular episode doesn't show RED in the program guide, but I don't recall ever seeing a case where scheduled recordings didn't appear in the Pending Recordings list. That really shouldn't be possible. I guess post your logs after viewing the Pending screen, maybe you've got database errors or something that will show up in the log.

#2. Like the "Pending Recordings" screen, there's another one called "Recurring Recordings". Those are your season recording requests; if you delete it there all pending recordings will be deleted too.
Where are the logs?

There is nothing called Recurring Recordings.
Logs are at: C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Logs

I have my NPVR Recordings setup to start on "What's New" (Config dialog - Recordings section, first combo drop down titled "Initial Recording List")

From NPVR menu, select "Recordings" then right arrow thru "What's New", "Pending Recordings", "Recurring Recordings", "Conflicts" and finally "Ready Recordings"
Awesome!!! Thanks. I did not notice that menu structure.