NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recording Error: Recording service was stopped during recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This shows up for 3 recordings in newa, all on July 25, screen capture in attachment along with nrecord.log, which doesn't seem to show anything to me. It should have stopped around 8PM or so, however, you will see in the log that future records started, which is very strange. Not a single recording was recorded on the following night. So, would presume something did happen to the recording service.

There is no crash dump log in the c:\temp directory

This is a hdhomerun tuner recording 6 shows at the same time. Works most nights, every few weeks or so, I find the recording service not running.

Is there anything I can do to try and help find out what is going wrong?
sfatula Wrote:This shows up for 3 recordings in newa, all on July 25, screen capture in attachment along with nrecord.log, which doesn't seem to show anything to me. It should have stopped around 8PM or so, however, you will see in the log that future records started, which is very strange. Not a single recording was recorded on the following night. So, would presume something did happen to the recording service.

There is no crash dump log in the c:\temp directory

This is a hdhomerun tuner recording 6 shows at the same time. Works most nights, every few weeks or so, I find the recording service not running.

Is there anything I can do to try and help find out what is going wrong?

Do they exist on the disk? That db lock error might have failed to change to recorded status.

Martin
No, they do not exist on disk.