NextPVR Forums

Full Version: keyboard shortcut - delete recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I checked here: http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...dReference
but I cant find a shortcut to delete recordings.

If deleting several recordings in a row, its a lot of repetitive menu clicking and a pita! Is there no keyboard shortcut I can dedicate on my control?
Thx.
record shortcut so ctrl+K
also cancels recording in tv guide
stustunz Wrote:record shortcut so ctrl+K
also cancels recording in tv guide

Yeah, what I want to do is delete a recording that is already completed. So nothing to do with the guide or setting/cancelling recordings.
Seems like a gap in functionality to me. I would suggest that some time needs to be looked at ensuring there is a keyboard shortcut for absolutely everything!

Thx.
yes its the same button try it
jdvuyk Wrote:I would suggest that some time needs to be looked at ensuring there is a keyboard shortcut for absolutely everything!

It's not really a keyboard app, it is designed with the 10' interface and a remote (with very few keys) involved.

However I'd personally like to see more single keys accepted. There shouldn't be a need to use both hands to hit the ctrl/alt keys for so many functions. Kodi got it right there.

Martin
stustunz Wrote:yes its the same button try it

I take that back. it works!

Agree with comment above however. I am using the shortcuts in EventGhost to translate from a pretty advanced universal remote control. So I want to setup a dedicated buttons for this. Kodi has this pretty good with dedicated keyboard command for pretty much everything.

Thx.
what remote is it?
on the remote "record" is ctrl-k. perhaps it's not exactly intuitive that "record" is the delete shortcut, but it is.