NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Need help with AnalogDevices.xml -filtercheck log attached as *.txt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm hoping I will be able to use NPVR since my WMC EPG can't get Rovi data and Zap2it has no data anymore-
My Computer has a dual analog TV tuner card and in the Filtercheck log they both have the same name. I'm unsure how to input them or if they will even work-- Can you please send me something that I can copy/paste into my xml file that will get me started?
Thank you very much for your Help!!
ddm
add this to your AnalogDevices.xml:
Code:
    <Device filter="Angel MPEG Device">
        <Name>Angel MPEG Device</Name>
        <Type>HARD_ENCODE</Type>
        <FilterEncoder>Angel Encoder</FilterEncoder>
    </Device>
Thanks! It worked and the devices both show up--but now more questions... I scanned the channels and updated epg with the batch file and all seemed to go forward well , but alas-- no video/audio on live tv and I tried all Decoders- should I download something additional? Thank you again !!
DDM Wrote:Thanks! It worked and the devices both show up--but now more questions... I scanned the channels and updated epg with the batch file and all seemed to go forward well , but alas-- no video/audio on live tv and I tried all Decoders- should I download something additional? Thank you again !!
You'll probably want to reproduce the problem, then post your logs so we can have a look.
here are all the file in the logs folder
It looks like you haven't set your decoders on the Settings->Decoders screen. This will mean no video and no sound.
Thanks very much, I did the video but not the audio- You guys are so Very helpful-