NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Display too big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A search came up with an answer on this problem, but it was 10 years ago. I could not find that information in the config file, so I thought I would ask.
The picture on the TV screen is much larger than the screen. An example would be the thin top edge of the time line only shows. I made several adjustment in the config file, but nothing helped.
Ideas?
That's a function of your graphics driver usually called "Overscan". You'll want to turn that off, and/or adjust the settings in the graphics driver properties for display width and height until you get a satisfactory display.

In NextPVR there are settings on the General tab for "UI Zoom Percent", "Offset X" and "Offset Y" (all of which can be positive or negative), but in most cases you're better off fixing the display settings in the graphics driver rather than messing with those.
I had messed with the UI Zoom Percent and the Offset adjustments with "some" improvements but the Overscan fix did the job. Brought it down by 13%. As my big black cat would say it worked purrrrrfectly.
Thanks for the good picture info.Smile