NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Audi Sync Problem is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I changed my audio decoders to AC3Filter. The time before the audio sync was better but the audio did eventually speed up. I read on a post that changing the config file <ForcedLiveTVClock>AC3 Audio Renderer</ForcedLiveTVClock> in config.xml, in the <Renderers> section. It worked perfectly for three days.

Well, Windows installed an update and my pc had to reboot. Now the issue is back. The config file is the same and the audio decoders are the same. Any suggestions?

I have used LAV, ffdshow, SAF, and AC3filter. Is there anything else I can try or any settings in one of these decoders that I can change?
sorry for no response to this so far...

If the <ForcedLiveTVClock> setting doesn't solve it, it's probably some other issue but I don't know what. I would say to make sure the Audio Renderer is set to Default, and try running with all audio decoders Disabled except for AC3 and see what that does.

(actually what I really thought of to say was to try a BMW instead, but no one really likes typo jokes all that much)