NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Schedules Direct: Astra 19.2E available for testing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We now have a lineup for Astra 19.2E which is fairly complete, and as accurate as I can make it without actually being able to pick up Astra 19.2E. Some channels have multiple potential mappings on our side; there are a few different Al Jazeera English transmissions as just one example, and I can't tell which one to use so I just selected one. For some channels the provider doesn't have an agreement with our upstream, so we don't have schedule information for them.

If you're able to receive Astra 19.2E and aren't in Germany then please send me your three-character country code and I will add it as an option; this also means that if we don't have lineups in your country currently then you may still use the Astra lineup and send me a PM for a 90-day trial code.

If you have a different satellite then I would need dump, which you can mail to me at rkulagow@gmail.com :

Go to the Settings screen, then can select a device, then click 'Export Channels' button at the bottom of the screen.

At which point I can create a lineup for that satellite; depending on the number of stations that I need to map it can take a day or so.