NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Won't Select Last Lineup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to set up a new system with antenna input. When I go to channels->details->Schedules Direct->lineups, it finds lots of lineups but will not let me select the antenna lineup, which is the last one. I see in the log that it sees me select OTA but it always says isDeleted. I have selected other lineups successfully, one of which appeared both as a lineup and a deleted lineup simultaneously. But OTA never appears at all. Something amiss?

This is a brand new install of 3.5.7 with the patch posted here http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...ed+lineups
Can you try again? It looks like there's a bug in the server code that tagged your OTA as deleted.
Before I read your reply (too fast for me) I went fiddling about and tried every lineup. Most of them did nothing, but for some reason on about the 6th one, OTA showed up by magic, without my having gotten to the bottom of the list to select it yet. Seems to work so far.
Hey, rkulagow, I looked at the NPVR.log file on my regular machine today, and there is the most amazing wad of stuff about nonexistent lineups and a date/timestamp 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z (which I haven't seen for decades) and CAFEDEADBEEF which I think is hilarious. Don't think any of this is normal, 'cause I've never seen it before. I reloaded the EPG and it's still there. Should I be concerned?
haha, CAFEDEADBEEF... I used to use hex numbers like that for IPX network numbers (my favorites were DEAD, FACE, and also DABEEF in hopes of one day being asked "where's DABEEF?"), and more recently (but still awhile ago) for an easy to remember 128-bit WEP key: DEFACEDDEADBEEFFACEDECAF42
Thought you'd get a kick out of that.
Okay, I think I figured it out. For some reason, the lineup on my regular machine had also been changed to OTA (used to be digital cable). I fiddled around a bit and got digital added in and OTA removed and I think it's good now. Been a while since I touched that stuff on the regular box. Curiously, though, there was no "Done" button on the lineup managing window. Maybe that was a change made in 3.5.7 (which is on the new box). I just panicked and closed it by clicking on the little "x". Seemed to work. Updated the EPG and it looks good in the logs now.
Yes 'done' was added after 3.4.8, to minimize any confusion.