NextPVR Forums

Full Version: All of the sudden black screen in NPVR....No video in Live TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My setup has been working great for months can't figure out why it has all the sudden stopped.....
Try again, then zip and attach a complete set of logs.
sub Wrote:Try again, then zip and attach a complete set of logs.
Whoops here you go....
It looks like you're using the LAV Video Decoder. This decoder doesn't work well for digital TV, so probably your problem here. Try a different video decoder.
sub Wrote:It looks like you're using the LAV Video Decoder. This decoder doesn't work well for digital TV, so probably your problem here. Try a different video decoder.

Just tried ffdshow, did not work.....will search for more, I wonder why it all of the sudden quit working?
If you click the "..." next to ffdshow, and scroll down the codec list, is MPEG2 enabled? It's off by default in ffdshow.
sub Wrote:If you click the "..." next to ffdshow, and scroll down the codec list, is MPEG2 enabled? It's off by default in ffdshow.

It was off, enabled it, still no joy.
Does a file get created in your live tv buffer directory when you try to watch tv?
sub Wrote:Does a file get created in your live tv buffer directory when you try to watch tv?

Ahhh...thank you for the advice sub, checked that directory, and had permission problems due to an "buffer SSD drive" going out in my drive pool on my server. This fixed the problem, thank you for leading me to it!
Great
Pages: 1 2