NextPVR Forums

Full Version: X-NEWA and iOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently running NextPVR 3.5.7 and Kodi 15.2 for live tv... Can I use X-NEWA to watch live tv on my iphone/ipad? Currently it seems the iNEWA doesnt work, I get an 'Error processing your request' when i try to go to the tv guide page
chairmanfaust Wrote:I'm currently running NextPVR 3.5.7 and Kodi 15.2 for live tv... Can I use X-NEWA to watch live tv on my iphone/ipad? Currently it seems the iNEWA doesnt work, I get an 'Error processing your request' when i try to go to the tv guide page

Maybe if can get Kodi running. iI your device does not support mpeg-ts format you'd need configure vlc for transcoding.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Maybe if can get Kodi running.

Martin

I was under the impression that X-NEWA had an external web interface... I don't know of a way to get kodi on iOS but safari could work for a web based app
No it is a Kodi addon Kodi can load on some jailbroken devices

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Maybe if can get Kodi running. iI your device does not support mpeg-ts format you'd need configure vlc for transcoding.

Martin

I'm almost 100% sure that iOS does not support mpeg-ts. You need something that Quicktime would play natively (mp4, mov, etc). On Macs you can get a plugin for Quicktime to do MPEG2, but that isn't an option for iOS devices.