NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Windows 10 Upgrade Issues With Silcondust HD Prime (No Errors but no data delivered)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently upgraded my NPVR server from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Since then all recordings have failed with the following error, No Errors but no data delivered, this is usually because the device failed to lock a signal. I am also unable to watch Live TV. I get a blank screen which eventually comes back and gives me the following error The tuner you were using was required for a recording...

I have reinstalled NPVR, reinstalled Silicondust drivers, deleted and reinstalled NPVR, all to no avail and completely disabled the firewall on the server. I am able to tune to any channel using the Silicondust View application.

I've attached current server logs...

Any help would be appreciated...
If you do a recording, do you end up with a file on disk?
I end up with a zero byte file in all cases so far.
cbgifford Wrote:I end up with a zero byte file in all cases so far.
Has the firewall switched on or forgotten its exceptions
It really is sounding like firewall related.
sub Wrote:It really is sounding like firewall related.

The firewall is disabled
cbgifford Wrote:The firewall is disabled
Disabling the firewall is no guarantee, try allowing Nrecord.exe, NDigitalHost.exe and NextPVR.exe through the firewall. Does the recording/buffer directory have write permission for Everyone?
Is 192.168.1.137 your correct IP address? Do you have multiple network adapters in the machine?
Reddwarf Wrote:Disabling the firewall is no guarantee, try allowing Nrecord.exe, NDigitalHost.exe and NextPVR.exe through the firewall. Does the recording/buffer directory have write permission for Everyone?

I checked the exceptions and all three were there. I went so far as to add public networks. I added Everyone to the temporary recording directory, both had no affect.

Sub Wrote:Is 192.168.1.137 your correct IP address? Do you have multiple network adapters in the machine?

There is only one NIC in the machine and 192.168.1.137 is the correct IP address. It's assigned the address statically via DHCP from my router
Create a c:\temp directory, and set HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\NPVR\LogNetPush=1 (DWORD) in the registry, then reboot and try watching a channel, then zip and attach the file created in c:\temp.
Pages: 1 2