NextPVR Forums

Full Version: recording cuts off after a couple of minutes ontimer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a real noob so please try and tolerate my ignorance. I can record on quick record no problem but on timer when an ota digital channel it records a couple of minutes and stops . Is this a problem with the ota digital channels or my settings? I apologize if this is in the wrong place but I have attached logs below. The last time this happened was tonight trying to record the big bang theory from 8-8:30 .

JD
As far as the app can tell, it recorded the whole of Big Bang Theory
Quote:2016-01-07 19:59:01.817 [DEBUG][9] Started recording (885:1:C:\Users\J.D Wallace\Samsung Link\unclejd1@charter.net\Videos\The Big Bang Theory\The.Big.Bang.Theory.S09E12.The.Sales.Call.Sublimination.ts)
2016-01-07 20:33:00.115 [DEBUG][9] Stopping recording (885 on 20). Past end time of recording. 1
There is no sign of any errors. If it stopped between these two points, I can only assume the HDHomeRun stopped delivering data for some reason.

I see you're using a HDHomeRun. Any chance the network could of gone down, or the device was stolen by some other software, or something like that?
I dont think so only software using it is this. I still had signal and I used this exclusively with media center before and had no trouble.
It's definitely something like that happening. When one of these recordings has stopped growing, you're pretty much gonna need to run up the SiliconDust config utility to check it still has a lock, and check the IP address/port it's sending to, and the data rate.
sub Wrote:It's definitely something like that happening. When one of these recordings has stopped growing, you're pretty much gonna need to run up the SiliconDust config utility to check it still has a lock, and check the IP address/port it's sending to, and the data rate.

I will try . thank you