NextPVR Forums

Full Version: All channels tune to the same channel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm on NPVR 3.6.6 on a Windows 10 machine.

I'm using a Pinnacle 800i PCI card. Did a successful channel scan (USA Over the Air). Found 18 channels which is what it should have found. I'm using a xmltv.xml file (using zap2xml). EPG integrates correctly, and I have the channels mapped to the XML file properly.

My issue is no matter what channel I tune to, it's actually tuning to 11.3. When I review the channel details, the actual frequency seems to be correct and match the same frequencies found when I used Argus.

Doesn't seem to be a hardware issue as the software that comes with the card tunes correctly, as did Argus when I had that installed (uninstalled it to try NPVR)

Any clues as to where I should start?
Will a log file be beneficial?

Also not related to this but figured why not ask here instead of creating a new thread.

Audio seems to be delayed by about 300 to 500ms from the video. Decoder options are as follows:

Video Rendered: EVR
Audio Rendered: Default

MPEG2 Video: PCTV Systems MPEG2 Decoder
H.264 Video: Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder (only option)
HEVC Video: Disabled

MPEG1 Audio: Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder
AC3 Auido: Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder
E-AC3 Audio: Disabled
AAC Audio: Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder (only option)
HE-AAC Audio: Disabled

"Only use mapped audio decoders during.ts playback" checked.
I can only assume it's something quirky about this device's drivers, since all the other ATSC devices are working for people.

If you can zip and attach the logs directory, I'll see if anything stands out though.
poor_red_neck Wrote:Audio seems to be delayed by about 300 to 500ms from the video. Decoder options are as follows:

AC3 Auido: Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder

Have you tried AC3filter as the audio decoder ... http://www.ac3filter.net/
have you tried updating the pinnacle device drivers?
or is the device set in npvr as 'fixed channel' ?