NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Missing Archive Button in Recordings Screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It used to be there? Where did it go ... :confused:

k.
Mordor?
jksmurf Wrote:It used to be there? Where did it go ... :confused:
It's not in these screens. You can untick the 'show metadata screens in Recordings' check box in Settings->Misc2 if you'd prefer to use the original Recordings screen.
dixxfixx Wrote:Mordor?
Russia, according to Google.

sub Wrote:It's not in these screens. You can untick the 'show metadata screens in Recordings' check box in Settings->Misc2 if you'd prefer to use the original Recordings screen.

Hmm. I did try reverting back, but no button appeared. Do I need to start and stop NexPVR? Or do I need the Archive Directory listed in Recordings Directories Tab as per Wiki pic attached (I currently have it in the Media Folders one.

Bummer. I really like the metadata screens in Recordings. Any chance of having the Archive option there too?

k.
jksmurf Wrote:Hmm. I did try reverting back, but no button appeared. Do I need to start and stop NexPVR? Or do I need the Archive Directory listed in Recordings Directories Tab as per Wiki pic attached (I currently have it in the Media Folders one.
There has only ever been one screen in NextPVR that has the 'Archive' button (pictured below, ie the Show Details popup). It'll only list this button if you have multiple recording directories set though, since this option gives you the option to move a recording between recording directories.

Quote:Bummer. I really like the metadata screens in Recordings. Any chance of having the Archive option there too?
Yeah, I could look into adding it. It'll probably be hidden up in the top menu though, because I don't want it cluttering the main screen.
sub Wrote:There has only ever been one screen in NextPVR that has the 'Archive' button (pictured below, ie the Show Details popup). It'll only list this button if you have multiple recording directories set though, since this option gives you the option to move a recording between recording directories.

Ah, OK. Thanks for the clarification sub.

sub Wrote:Yeah, I could look into adding it. It'll probably be hidden up in the top menu though, because I don't want it cluttering the main screen.
Cool, and that's fine. Just means I don't have to keep swapping settngs when I want to Archive stuff.

My next request is a BATCH Archive of whole series... I see you could do with that for your Better Call Saul example ... :-)

cheers

k.
sub Wrote:Yeah, I could look into adding it. It'll probably be hidden up in the top menu though, because I don't want it cluttering the main screen.

That would be a good place for it - can we have it on the folder level screen as well? It would make it so much easier to archive a whole folder at a time.
Also while you are changing stuff in the new screens Big Grin - could we have it return to the folder you have just left (in the folder screen) when you exit the file level, as per the original recordings screen. At the moment it always returns to the first folder in the list.
Lao Pan Wrote:That would be a good place for it - can we have it on the folder level screen as well? It would make it so much easier to archive a whole folder at a time.
Also while you are changing stuff in the new screens Big Grin - could we have it return to the folder you have just left (in the folder screen) when you exit the file level, as per the original recordings screen. At the moment it always returns to the first folder in the list.
+1 for this request Smile
Lao Pan Wrote:That would be a good place for it - can we have it on the folder level screen as well? It would make it so much easier to archive a whole folder at a time.

+2 :-)
+3
Pages: 1 2 3