NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Newbie questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
first congratulation for this useful forum and thank for accepting me.

Here is my configuration:
Windows vista home premium sp2 with kodi 15.2;
latest version of npvr (3.6.6);
latest version of npvr addon for kodi.
I succesfully installed npvr and performed a tv channel scan but when i start kodi npvr addon give me the connection lost error.
I checked firewall exceptions but all seems to be ok.

Did i miss something?
Thanks in advance.

Log folder attached
First ignore KODI and find out if the NextPVR bit work? Can you make a recording and is the file larger than zero bytes. Can you play the file in KODI or other player such as VLC. I cannot open RAR files so cannot see what the log file says.

Chris
skazza Wrote:Log folder attached
Use the built-in function in Settings to zip your log folder. It is also a good idea to get live tv working in NextPVR before you move on to Kodi.
The web server isn't starting

2016-01-26 07.42.45.267 [ERROR][4] Unexpected error starting web server:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossibile caricare il file o l'assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' o una delle relative dipendenze. Impossibile trovare il file specificato.
Nome file: 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
in Cassini.Server.GetInstallPathAndConfigureAspNetIfNeeded()
in Cassini.Server..ctor(Int32 port, String virtualPath, String physicalPath)
in NRecord.RecordingService.OnStart(String[] args)

AVV: la registrazione dell'associazione di assembly è disattivata.
Per abilitare la registrazione degli errori di associazione di assembly, impostare il valore del Registro di sistema [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) su 1.
Nota: alcune penalità di prestazione sono associate alla registrazione degli errori di associazione di assembly.
Per disattivare la funzionalità, rimuovere il valore del Registro di sistema [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

You might try trying to install .NET fully. No need to test with Kodi try and get NEWA running on the server with a browser http://127.0.0.1:8866

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:No need to test with Kodi try and get NEWA running on the server with a browser http://127.0.0.1:8866

Martin

Thank you.
Yes i tried to run newa but there was no answer.
Hi all,
i solved installing Windows updates,directx and reinstalling npvr.
Thanks.