NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Stopped recording as of 2/10/2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All recording stopped on my NextPVR as of 2/10/2016. There are a bunch of Pending recordings from 2/10 and since (today is 2/20), but I don't see how to update/refresh and get things started again.

I am posting my event log in the hope somebody can help me get recordings started again.

Thank you!

Darren
DStorkamp Wrote:All recording stopped on my NextPVR as of 2/10/2016.
The NextPVR Recording Service runs continuously in the background and is the process that causes tuners to start recording shows. The nrecord.log is the log for the recording service and the service appears to have stopped at 04.02 on 10 February. I can't see anything in the logs to show why the recording service stopped.

A reboot should restart the recording service and should get everything back to normal (there is an icon in the Start menu for NextPVR to start the recording service but I prefer a reboot to be on the safe side).

The reason for the recording service fail may be in the Windows Event Log.
Is the 'NPVR Recording Service' running? It doesn't appear to be.
Thank you for both of these responses. I'll reboot and give it a shot!

Darren
What are you using for EPG data your SD account seems to be expired "expires":"2016-02-13T14:38:16Z and trying to scan QAM for guide data won't help.

Martin