NextPVR Forums

Full Version: trouble with the main nextpvr.com website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there
If you go to the main nextpvr.com homepage, all you get is a brief outline of what the program can do, but there are no download or forum links. Is this a bug with my browser or is this affecting everyone?
Thanks
Looks fine for me. (firefox 42)
Do you see the tab-style menu at the top. The font is quite dim; perhaps you can't see them because of the contrast setting on your monitor?
Was this on a mobile device? If so, I've made some tweaks - see if it's now working for you.
No it's not on a mobile device, I'm using firefox 44.0.2 for PC with a screen reader program, and for some reason, the only buttons My software can detect is the "Learn More" button. The tabs must be invisible to the NVDA screen reader.
But I have to admit you have made me very curious. Can you reverse those little changes you just made since my post? there's an interesting experiment I'd like to try.
Thanks.
FYI, I removed the 'learn more' button with those changes, so that's a sign that you need to force the browser to reload the page, to pick up the latest version.

hyperactive Wrote:No it's not on a mobile device, I'm using firefox 44.0.2 for PC with a screen reader program, and for some reason, the only buttons My software can detect is the "Learn More" button. The tabs must be invisible to the NVDA screen reader.
Sorry, I'd have no idea about that one. I'm not sure how these screen reader apps work (and I don't use FireFox here). It's just your average website made up of text, using standard web tools.

Quote:But I have to admit you have made me very curious. Can you reverse those little changes you just made since my post? there's an interesting experiment I'd like to try.
To be honest, I'm probably not going to spend the time to undo those changes I made. It was a change that I've needed to make for a while, but I hadn't got around to it. Now that I have done it, I'm not keen to undo it. Basically if fixed a problem where viewing the web page on a mobile device, or web browser set to very small size, the top menu could disappear. Now you correctly get a hamburger menu in the corner of the screen to get into the various pages.