NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Feature Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I didn't want to start a separate thread for every request, so I thought I'd start a generic feature requests thread. Here are mine so far. Note, if these already exist, my bad. I just haven't found them yet.

1- edit a recurring recording: on the web interface I can, for instance, change the recording location. It would also be nice to be able to disable a recurring recording from both the app and the web interface.

2- setup additional options for new recurring recording: right now I can create a recurring recording, but I can't do anything like set an alternate location, set different padding time, change the type of recurrence, etc.

3- have the time format either configurable to 12h/24h or have the app use whatever is set on the phone (assuming you can query the device settings for clock settings).
pkscout Wrote:1- edit a recurring recording: on the web interface I can, for instance, change the recording location. It would also be nice to be able to disable a recurring recording from both the app and the web interface.

2- setup additional options for new recurring recording: right now I can create a recurring recording, but I can't do anything like set an alternate location, set different padding time, change the type of recurrence, etc.
These will definitely come, but there wasn't time to get them added for the first release.

Quote:3- have the time format either configurable to 12h/24h or have the app use whatever is set on the phone (assuming you can query the device settings for clock settings).
It's supposed to already be using the system time format, but I'll check into it.
sub Wrote:It's supposed to already be using the system time format, but I'll check into it.

FYI: I'm seeing times displayed in 24h format in the NextPVR app although my settings have 24-Hour Time turned off.
I'd like to have a screen which would show the current recording status of each tuner (similar to the Show Status from NTray).
I've fixed the date time format for the next build I submit. There is already another build going through the review process that should hopefully appear tomorrow. I'll hold off submitting this date time fix for a few days until we see what else pops up.
A free space on the recordings drive indicator would be handy. Maybe on the settings screen? A notification for space below a percentage would be super cool.
I'm going try including the tuner status and free disk space.

I'm pretty sure 3.7.7 already has an API for tuner status. I'm not sure about the disk space. If it doesn't have an API for this, then that feature would need to wait until the next NextPVR release (since there would be no way to get that data from NextPVR)
I would like to see background streaming if possible.

Thanks,
Jim
jmcnal1 Wrote:I would like to see background streaming if possible.
What do you mean exactly?
Sorry, audio would still be streaming in the background while I'm using another app in the foreground.
Pages: 1 2 3 4