NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Internal Server Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Windows 10, NextPVR 3.7.7, VLC (32 bit) 2.2.1 (also tried 2.2.4). Using "normal" port 8866 and "Classic" interface. Both IE and Firefox give me

[Object object]
error
Internal Server Error

When clicking on "Stream Now". I have attached a web log.
Need all the logs in the log directory... nothing in the web logs shows anything wrong and I do not see the click action for stream now in the log at all so it must be occurring in something else.
OK, here are the logs. This test was done using "localhost" which produces the same error.
Try hitting one of these pages and then try again. I was able to duplicate the error one time on my phone with firefox but after I forced this page to come up it has worked ever since. This is the page that gets launched when you do the stream now link.

http://your-server:your-port/public/player2.aspx(css based)
http://your-server:your-port/public/player.aspx (table based)

You will want to make sure the box to open stream in external file is checked.

Let me know if this does anything.
Both of those URLs take me to a settings type page (tried both). The "open stream in external player" box was checked. However, when I go back to the guide and try stream now, I get the same error. I may have not completely understood your post. What I did was go to the above URL(s), then I went back to the "normal" URL for the guide and tried "stream now".

What I got from the above URLs is as follows:
Stream Player VLC, open stream in external player checked
Video Bit Rate 128 Video Size Preset 320x213
Streamer Port 7648 Streamer BufferSize(ms): 5000
Streamer Priority Above Normal
SilverTiger Wrote:Both of those URLs take me to a settings type page (tried both). The "open stream in external player" box was checked. However, when I go back to the guide and try stream now, I get the same error. I may have not completely understood your post. What I did was go to the above URL(s), then I went back to the "normal" URL for the guide and tried "stream now".

What I got from the above URLs is as follows:
Stream Player VLC, open stream in external player checked
Video Bit Rate 128 Video Size Preset 320x213
Streamer Port 7648 Streamer BufferSize(ms): 5000
Streamer Priority Above Normal

Yea...that is what I wanted you to do... I'll keep working on it...