NextPVR Forums

Full Version: upgraded to Win10, now A-110's don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mvallevand Wrote:That is the NextPVR web server. You need to have it running to play video. Try rebooting the server and trying the link again
I rebooted the server. Clicked the link. Got the attached error message.
dongna Wrote:I rebooted the server. Clicked the link. Got the attached error message.

I would remove
Code:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files
and restart the recording service.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:I would remove
Code:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files
and restart the recording service.
That appears to have fixed it. Thank you Martin!
(2016-07-27, 11:22 AM)dongna Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to get to the point where the NPVR menu is displayed... had to change some Advanced Sharing settings in Win 10.

But now when I select a recording to watch, I just get a black screen. If I wait for a minute or two, the NPVR screen eventually reappears. But it isn't playing back recordings.

I have the same problem with new Win 10 install.  Do you happen to recall what you changed in Advanced Sharing of mvpmc folder?
(2020-06-01, 04:50 AM)baj1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-27, 11:22 AM)dongna Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to get to the point where the NPVR menu is displayed... had to change some Advanced Sharing settings in Win 10.

But now when I select a recording to watch, I just get a black screen. If I wait for a minute or two, the NPVR screen eventually reappears. But it isn't playing back recordings.

I have the same problem with new Win 10 install.  Do you happen to recall what you changed in Advanced Sharing of mvpmc folder?
Oops, not exactly the same.  I can see my share, but get "No Content Found on Server." when I try to open the share on the PCH.  I'll start a new thread.
Pages: 1 2