NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recording conflict...but there is none!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am attempting to record a show called "Are You the One?".... But regardless of episode or how I attempt to record, I get a screen that suggests a conflict, but does not show one, I assume because I am recording no other show at that time in reality. Might that be related to the trailing question mark in the title?
Can you try scheduling it, then zip and attach the logs? We'll check it.
so just tried twice unsuccessfully - and then tried to record another show with a title ending with a question mark - which appeared to schedule normally. Just used the menu to zip up the attached after having done that
I see you're using the TV Listings plugin. Do you have the same problem if you use the built in TV Guide instead?
sure did fail from the "TV Guide" display, which I seldom use - logs from that attempt also attache here
Unfortunately I can't really tell from the log. You might need to supply the npvr.db3 file, and let me know the channel/time of the show, so I can try scheduling it here.
I determined that "any" show I attempted to watch or record on that channel exhibited the problem - the channel was mapped to both QAM entry of SD version (which no longer existed) and an HD CableCard channel on the Prime - so after deleting the offending channel and re running epg update, all is well. Not certain of the events that led to this issue, as this had been working until recently and I had not done any rescanning or channel adding in quite some time.