NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Web.Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed after a week or so my Web.log was large, tons of Debug messages. I have NextPvr server set with Modern Web and running with Kodi. It works very well, but the attached files are small sample of the amount of data. It was created after a Re-booted and less than 2 minutes active with Kodi. Also is there a way to connect with Kodi without enabling the server interface. Tried the 127.0.0.1:8866 but only works with the server started. Couple of forums mentioned you do not have to enable the nextPVR server to interface with Kodi. Only way I can connect is to enable the server, and either use classic or Modern Web.

thanks, otherwise everything is working perfect! Concern is the NextPVR log file is on my SSD and its TV season and fills up fast.
The Kodi logs are very noisy and will rollover very quickly, but the week won't make a difference you are lucky to get an hours worth of data. The logs are for sub and UJB so they pus what they need inside them.

Of course the server has to be enabled to use the pvr.nextpvr addon but alternatively you can play recordings via the library with it off.

Martin
The log files wont fill your drive - there is a maxiumum size to the files before they roll over and the oldest file is deleted.